Stay connected with INSEAD and the alumni network and benefit from a range of resources, accessible wherever you are around the world.
All INSEAD MBAs and graduates of executive programs that confer Alumni status are eligible to join a National Alumni Association.
Benefits of INSEAD alumni status
- Directory services through the alumni portal, which is web and mobile compatible, giving access to advanced search functions.
- Information on Associations and Club activities available through the alumni portal.
- Internal social networking tool through the INSEAD Global Network, the platform which connects the school to alumni and alumni to the school.
- Reunions for MBA alumni on campus every five years. Reunions for EMBA alumni and for certain Executive Education classes and programmes.
- Lifelong learning through access to the latest thinking and research from faculty through, for example, the award-winning INSEAD Knowledge website.
- 30% discount for INSEAD alumni on all INSEAD Open Enrolment Programmes for executives.
- Alumni career development resources online.
- Reciprocal agreements for career development with US business schools, privileged access to online recruitment partners and other career development support.
- Lifelong career development support through Skype/telephone coaching.
- Alumni magazine and alumni news available from the INSEAD website insead.edu.
- Invitations to Alumni Forums as well as events across the world.
- Participation in annual Global INSEAD Day celebrations.
Additional benefits of belonging to the INSEAD Alumni Association
As a member of one of our 47 National Alumni Associations or of the International Alumni Association, you will receive the following benefits, in addition to those mentioned on the previous page.
- Access to INSEAD clubs and groups associated with NAAs Opportunities to attend high-level social and life- long learning events worldwide
- Access to Business Source Alumni, with SWOT analyses and content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, such as Business Week, Fortune etc.
- Exclusive access to INSEAD’s new online courses for alumni
- Access to INSEAD Knowledge Quarterly, a curated, members only publication with exclusive content on INSEAD’s latest thought leadership.
Links and access to your online services
- Connect to your INSEAD Mailbox – http://webmail.insead.edu
- The INSEAD Global Network, your INSEAD Email and the Alumni Platform are all accessible using a single username and password. Your username is: [email protected]