On Saturday, October 6th, the INSEAD Random Dinners Club are organizing another exciting event to remind us of the great times we spent at INSEAD. Most of you will remember the very popular random dinners organized by your classmates, when we got to spend quality time and got to know some remarkable people from our promotions whom we did not know so well before.
For those who were not so lucky to participate in a random dinner, here is what we have in store for you:
- It is an event for INSEAD alumni only (and their significant others). Some people volunteer to be hosts and others to be guests.
- Guests are randomly allocated to hosts and the group meets at the hosts’ place at the designated day and time.
- The group then has dinner together.
- Even though dinner participants are likely to be unfamiliar to one another, the common link to INSEAD will certainly provide countless points in common among them!
It is a great way to get to know other INSEAD alumni in a more relaxed and agreeable setting.
If you would like to participate, please send an email to [email protected] by September 29th with the following information:
1) If you would like to be a host:
– Your name.
– Your full address.
– How many people you can host (3 – 8).
– Your bank account so we can transfer you R$70 per guest so that you can organize the dinner at will.
2) If you would like to be a guest:
– Your name and the name of your partner (if applicable).
– If you have any dietary requirements.
– Your address (so we can try to find a host near you).
– The receipt of your transfer to IAAB bank account (*): R$50 per guest if you are already an IAAB member or R$100 if not.
Bank: 341 (Itau)
INSEAD Alumni Association Brazil
We will then do the matching based on all the responses. If we have more demand than supply, people will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
We will let you know where you are having dinner/who is having dinner at your house a couple days before the event.
The success of this event depends on your participation! It’s a great informal way to get to know more of your INSEAD colleagues in the city.