INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil
Our mission is to become a reference point and curate opportunities to engage alumni in social and environmental impact initiatives in Brazil. Our main focus areas are: Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Impact Investing, Venture Philanthropy, Social Entrepreneurship, International Development, Non-profit and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Connecting alumni who want to be part of the INDEVOR community.
- Curating and promoting awareness of alumni-led initiatives .
- Promoting the Force for Good vision in IAAB Strategy and Events.
- Serving as reference for IAAB team in key related topics, e.g: Diversity and Inclusion.
- Leveraging the alumni community’s business knowledge and connections to foster selected initiatives, e.g: mentoring programs to impact entrepreneurs.
How can you be part of it?
- If you are an INSEAD alumn and want to join our cause, become a member of our club, engage in our activities and events!
- If you are already engaged in social and environmental impact initiatives in Brazil, let’s work together and maximize the impact.
- If you lead or manage any social initiative that needs support, talk to us!
Do you want to join us? Do you have any suggestion, question or feedback?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil Team
Rafael Brevigieri. MBA’19D. IICB Leader – INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil
Julia Nazareth. MBA’19D. IICB Co-Leader – INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil
Pedro Mendes de Paula. MBA’19D. IICB Co-Leader – INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil
INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil Board Team
Carla Belitardo. MBA’07D. IAAB President
Eduardo Leonardis. AMP’16Nov. Former Leader – INSEAD INDEVOR Club Brazil
Cynthia Betti. PGA’14Sep. Director – INSEAD Alumni Fund