If you are already an INSEAD Alumni, please contact our Billing Director or our Coordinator at the e-mails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member or to renew your membership of the INSEAD Alumni Association Brazil.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION BRAZIL
As a member of IAAB you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority to attend the Insead Alumni Association Brazil’s events throughout the year, such as Insead Speaker Lunches, Happy Hours, Random Dinners, etc. Some events have a special price for members.
- Access to INSEAD CAREER LINK, which is tailored to the needs of both alumnus and students. You can access online job advertisements from employers all over the world and/ or post your CV for top headhunters to read.
- Online membership of INSEAD’s LIBRARY with access to the invaluable BUSINESS SOURCE ALUMNI – with content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist, and Journal of Management
- Under reciprocal agreement, you can attend NAA events in 46 countries when travelling abroad.
On top of that, you have the standard services that every alumni has from graduation:
- Reunions for MBA alumni on campus one year after and then every five years
- Reunions for EMBA alumni every five years, plus reunions for certain Executive Education classes and programmes
- Lifelong access to INSEAD KNOWLEDGE with the latest thinking and research from faculty
- A quarterly electronic newsletter and regular email updates from the Dean
- 25% discount for INSEAD alumni on all INSEAD Open Enrolment Programmes for executives