If you are already an INSEAD Alumni, please contact our Billing Director or our Coordinator at the e-mails [email protected] and [email protected] to become a member or to renew your membership of the INSEAD Alumni Association Brazil.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE INSEAD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION BRAZIL
As a member of IAAB you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority to attend the INSEAD Alumni Association Brazil’s events throughout the year, such as INSEAD Speaker Lunches, Breakfasts, and Evenings, Happy Hours, Random Dinners and Wine Tasting. Most of the events have a special price for members.
- Access to INSEAD CAREER LINK, which is tailored to the needs of both alumnus and students. You can access online job advertisements from employers all over the world and/ or post your CV for top headhunters to read.
- Online membership of INSEAD’s LIBRARY with access to the invaluable BUSINESS SOURCE ALUMNI – with content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist, and Journal of Management
- Under reciprocal agreement, you can attend NAA events in 46 countries when travelling abroad.
On top of that, you have the standard services that every alumni has from graduation:
- Reunions for MBA alumni on campus one year after and then every five years
- Reunions for EMBA alumni every five years, plus reunions for certain Executive Education classes and programmes
- Lifelong access to INSEAD KNOWLEDGE with the latest thinking and research from faculty
- A quarterly electronic newsletter and regular email updates from the Dean
- 25% discount for INSEAD alumni on all INSEAD Open Enrolment Programmes for executives