Dear INSEAD Alumni, Dear Friends,
In the name of the National Alumni Association let me wish you happy holidays and joyful celebrations with your families.
I would like to take this opportunity to report on our achievements over the past 6 months. You may download the video and listen to the full report HERE or at the end of this message.
- 23 events held across Canada and all chapters in the past 6 months
- 3 new clubs launched:
- The Women in Business Club
- The Entrepreneurship Club
- The Technology Club
- A relaunch of the mentoring programme was completed with 15 pairs of mentors and mentees matched
- A new NAA Canada website (you are here :))
- A dedicated Facebook page (NAA Alumni Association Canada)
- A dedicated LinkedIn page
- And a monthly newsletter are available to all alumni in Canada
- We are pleased to report a 20% increase in active memberships over the past 6 months!
If you have not yet renewed your membership, we encourage you to visit my.insead.edu where you can reset your password, settle your membership fee and update your profile and preferences.
Last but not least, we launched the first Business as a Force for Good Award together with the INSEAD Alumni Fund and recognized 5 Canadian companies for their best business practices during a ceremony held in Toronto last Month in presence of Dean Ilian Mihov. Other INSEAD alumni associations are joining us and will launch the Award as well. We are very proud to have paved the way for what will become a global NAA initiative!
I will end up my message by acknowledging my team of NAA volunteers for their dedication and all their achievements in the past year. Our Association would not have accomplished so many projects without their support. Thank you!
I look very much forward to meeting with you all in the next year.
Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas!
President NAA Canada