WHAT IS CAREER COACHING?
Executive Career Coaching consists of 2 confidential one-on-one skype sessions with a trained facilitator. You can decide to use 1 or both your 2 free hours of coaching.
The executive coach will provide a confidential, non-judgmental environment in which you can explore your ideas, enabling you to realize your career objectives, by helping you to look at who you are, what you want and what it might take to make the change you desire.
Each one of our coaches has their own approach and coaching tools. We highly encourage you to continue with one coach so as to experience the best results out of your coaching experience.
Meet Your Coaches
US (Miami)/ South America
Miguel coaches Alumni based in the USA and in South America
WHAT CAREER COACHES DO
1. Enable you to recognise and utilise your resources to make career related decisions
2. Support you in your decision process regarding your career path, identification of your strengths and accomplishments
3. Provide feedback on your CV, tips on self-marketing and networking process
4. Advise you on your job search plans and strategy
5. Prepare you for interviews
WHAT SHOULD I DO: NEXT STEPS
1. Request a coaching appointment. Please respect our cancellation policy. A 48-hour cancellation notice must be given to your coach, otherwise your session will be forfeited.
2. Take ownership of the process: career coaching is about you; so come prepared with themes and questions you would like to discuss.
3. Provide feedback about your coaching experience by the feedback link that will be provided by your coach.
WHAT CAREER COACHES DON'T DO
1. Write CVs
2. Find a job on your behalf
3. Share their network
4. Give sector-specific advice
5. Tell you what jobs you should target/get