Events are continuously being planned throughout the year by the INSEAD Alumni Association Denmark Board and supporting volunteer team.
See below the current list of past and upcoming events for 2021 and 2022:
2022 – upcoming
- Oct 26, Landmark Event – Weathering the Economic Storms: Board Room Challenges in the Current Macroeconomic Environment atGorrissen Federspiel, 2 Axeltorv, 1609 Københav
- Dec 2nd, Christmas Drinks, Copenhagen
2022 – past
- August 18th, Sustainable fashion, Start-ups and Champagne at Klosterstræde 9, 9 Klosterstræde, 1157 København
- August 21st, Summer Family Day at Tivoli Gardens, 3 Vesterbrogade, 1630 København
- Sept 9th, Global INSEAD Day Random Dinners
- June 10th, Annual Summer Soiree Dinner & Dance at Fasangården Restaurant, Frederiksberg Have, Copenhagen
- March 21st, Landmark event: Welcome to the decade of energy transition, featuring Henrik Andersen, Group President & CEO at Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- March 8th, #BreakTheBias: Increasing Inclusiveness for Competitive Business, to mark International Women’s Day. This online event is in collaboration with NAA Sweden
- Dec 10th, Christmas Drinks at Lidkøb Cocktail Bar, Vesterbro Copenhagen (cancelled due to COVID)
- Nov 30th, Digital Transformation with IKEA Chief Digital Officer Barbara Martin Coppola (MBA 05J) at BLOXHUB
- Nov 11th, Kick-off Mentorship Program 2021/22
- Oct 29th, New Alumni Welcome Drinks & Speed Networking at Nebbiolo Wine bar
- Oct 2nd, Women in Business Chapter Launch with Brunch at Hans Christian Café featuring Inge Berneke (MBA00D) as Keynote Speaker on her book “Women, know your career”
- Sept 10th, Annual Summer Soiree & Global INSEAD Day Celebration, Brdr. Price Restaurant, Copenhagen
- Aug 28th, Family Day at Bakken Amusement Park, Klampenborg
- June 30th, Annual General Assembly (online due to COVID)
- June, closing of Mentorship Program 2020/21
- June 18th, Summer Drinks at Seaside Restaurant & Bar, Toldboden
- June 17th, Launch of new Chapter: The INSEAD Network Aarhus at Hotel Royal, Århus
- June 4th, From corporate to start-up investor: a personal journey by Andrea Orlando (EMBA16D)
- April 21st, Is Sub-Saharan Africa the next China: Investing in Digital Solutions by Jesper Drescher (EMBA15)
- March 18th, Total & the Energy Transition: From Oil Major to Broad Energy Company by Philippe Savariau (MBA09J)
For a list of other global events organized and promoted by INSEAD Lifelong Learning and other INSEAD institutions, please click here and for access to events from other INSEAD Alumni Associations around the world, please click here.
Our events are open to members of INSEAD Alumni Association Denmark and members of other National Alumni Associations, INSEAD students, faculty and staff. Guest tickets are a membership benefit to enable association members to bring colleagues and partners to selected events. If you are unsure of your membership status you can check here: myINSEAD.
NAA DK Event Booking Policy
Please book as early as possible as events do sell out. We can only admit you if are an INSEAD alumnus/a or a guest of an alumnus/a (guests are invited at selected events, and need to be accompanied by an INSEAD alumnus/a) and if you have booked and pre-paid for an event. To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be received at least seven working days before the event. Should the event be cancelled, full refunds will be made.