As a member of INSEAD Alumni Association Denmark, you invest in yourself… and pay it forward! The organization is volunteer-run, and annual membership fees are used entirely to support the Association’s initiatives.
Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. The annual membership fee is 750 DKK and can be paid via:
1) Betalingsservice – click here for the sign up page.
2) Bank Transfer: Reg. No. 3874 and Acct. No. 2954702
2) MobilePay: 791937
Important: Please include your full name so we can properly credit your account.
Membership of INSEAD Alumni Association Denmark gives you access to a long list of exclusive benefits (see below). But above all, you stay connected with INSEAD. You make new connections and rekindle old ones and have a blast in the INSEAD spirit.
- Privileged access to INSEAD Alumni Association Denmark’s digital and physical events throughout the year
- 30% discount on INSEAD Lifelong Learning Pop-up Programmes: one or two days long, faculty-led and designed exclusively for alumni
- 30% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Open Programmes
- 40% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Online Programmes
- Access to a multitude of INSEAD Career Development Services, including two free Career Coaching sessions and a dedicated online Career Development website to aid alumni at different stages in their career. See the brochure here
- Free access to INSEAD’s database Business Source Alumni (BSA) – with content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist, and Journal of Management, as well as country economic reports, industry reports, company profiles and more. A guide on how to access BSA can be found here.
- Access to National Alumni Association events in 48 other countries when travelling abroad, as well as Global Club events. Information about other National Alumni Associations and Global Clubs can be found here
- Benefits can be found in this booklet.
Update your contact details
Please remember to keep your e-mail and contact details updated on MyINSEAD
- If you have forgotten your INSEAD password please go to: https://www.insead.edu/it/passwordmanagement
- Your INSEAD username ([email protected])
- IT support 24/7 service desk can be reached at 5555-[email protected]
Additional support or questions?
If you need additional information or support, don’t hesitate to contact us.