How to become a member
You can become a member of the INSEAD National Alumni Association (NAA) in Finland by
- The easiest way to pay your membership is by using the online payment portal in MyINSEAD
- MobilePay (recipient number / “vastaanottaja” : 88845)
- You can also use pay membership fee of 50€ to Alumni Association bank account (FI43 3131 3001 5241 07). Remember to mention your name and ‘2021 membership’ with the payment.
The membership fee is 50 euros per calendar year. Part of this membership fee goes to the International Alumni Association for providing shared services to alumni worldwide.
- Access to Company visits organized by Finland INSEAD NAA
- Access and discounts on social events such as family gatherings, networking drinks, and other such events
- Reciprocal access to NAA events worldwid
- Online membership of INSEAD’s library and free access to the invaluable Business Source Alumni archives with over 3000 periodicals
- Free / discounted tickets to INSEAD career webinar series
As an alumnus/a of INSEAD, you already enjoy the following benefits:
- Directory services to MyInsead alumni platform
- Lifelong access to your INSEAD mailbox
- Internal social networking tool (Yammer) for INSEAD global network
- Reunion for MBA and EMBA alumni on campus every 5 years
- Free use of IAA Careers Services online for job search, with discounts for recruiters
- 25% discount on all INSEAD Open Enrolment Programmes for executives
Please open and save the attached booklet summarising all the various membership benefits you can enjoy.