We join INSEAD and The INSEAD Alumni Association (IAA) to extend a message of solidarity and support to Ukraine. Our hearts are with our INSEAD family in Ukraine, and we hope for their safety and for peace to prevail.
The attacks on Ukraine are against human rights and everything the IAA and our alumni community stand for.
During the week, The INSEAD Alumni Association and our Association have reached out to our local alumni community in Ukraine, where there is around 100 alumni, to enquire about their needs and how best we can provide support in meaningful ways.
In response to our Alumni needs in Ukraine, our Association will lead an effort to match INSEAD hosts across Europe with INSEAD Alumni, their family, or their friends from Ukraine seeking temporary housing outside Ukraine.
If you’re willing to host people from the INSEAD community in Ukraine (or people referred by INSEAD Alumni) at your main place of residence or at a vacation home, please fill in the host form
If you or know someone who seek housing, please fill in the guest form
We will keep your informed as soon as we can!
Every action counts and below is a list of the ways IAA has identified for alumni to help:
- Spread the word about the ways to help within your networks.
- Support an INSEAD alumni-led initiative for Ukraine organised by Arkadiy Vershebenyuk MBA’11D. Details can be found here: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/annavukrainemedicalsupplies
- There is also a pressing need to supply medical materials to places in need at the borders. Please get in touch if you know alumni who can help with fundraising, sourcing, transportation and logistics of medical supplies.
- If located in Hungary, Poland or Romania, please consider donating blood.
- Donations can be made to the below list of organizations which can provide on-the-ground support during this time of crisis:
Name: The Ukrainian Red Cross
Purpose: Does loads of humanitarian stuff, from aiding refugees to training doctorshttps://redcross.org.ua/en/donate/
Purpose: Collecting money to support children of Ukraine.
DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDER
Purpose: Base in Ukraine provides treatments for a range of regional diseases and medical problems. More info here.
We are working closely with the school and IAA to align our efforts on the best way forward to contribute to these needs. We also call on you, our alumni, to respond to the crisis with empathy and share any resources with our Ukrainian counterparts.
Thank you for your amazing efforts in support of our alumni community in Ukraine. Remember, we are one global community. We stick together.