The Business & Society Centre of Expertise is excited to start
The Business & Society Summer Blog for and by INSEAD Alumni.
From 1 July to 31 August 2020, the blog will share tricks and tips to engage in Business for Good.
This blog is an exchange platform: we want to share our best practice regarding impact and highlight our Alumni’s inspiring projects, expert blogposts or startups, which may incite us to take action. Also, after what we have just gone through, we want to think about the role of business in tomorrow’s world.
Would you like to share a good read, an inspiring story, some expert advice, which made you think or change? Or just launch a conversation?
Please send your blog post contributions to email@example.com before June 25.
As a guide through the writing process, here are some tips.
What topics should we cover?
All topics inspired by the Sustainable development goals our Business & Society group is working on, including, but not limited to:
- Access to quality education
- Environmental Sustainability and climate change
- Gender diversity
- Good Health and Well-being
- Social Impact
- Tech for Good
- Wealth Inequality
What type of content?
- Personal stories of yours, or of your close ones
- An Interview/ podcast/ article you read or listened with your comment or analysis
- A book recommendation
- An event you attended with your takeaways
- A startup (preferably an INSEAD one) which you want to make known
- Any other ideas…
- Your style! As a suggestion:
- From 350 to 4000 words
- Language: French or English
- A short title and a subtitle
- Short sentences, storytelling
Once we receive your contribution, our Editorial Committee will review it, ensure it corresponds to the editorial brief and preserves the blog’s anticipated variety of topics. When posting, we will add a picture. Your post will be signed by you and published between 1 July and 31 August.