About the INSEAD Alumni Auto+Mobility Club
The INSEAD Alumni Auto Club was created 20 years ago to bring together alumni in France interested in the automotive industry, by organising events and networking sessions.
A major step forward in providing this service to the alumni was reached when the club started its affiliation to the Groupe Professionnel Automobile run by alumni of the Arts et Métiers.
This gave access to events organised by the GPA and by many of the other Grandes Ecoles in France, who are also part of this group.
The change of focus from purely automotive to Auto+Mobility will enable the club to offer a service to alumni from many different areas, including mobility related start-ups, private and public sector transport providers, urban planning agencies and mobility related financing.
In this context, the INSEAD Alumni Auto+Mobility Club and our partners will be organising events that will look at the key issues mentioned above, in particular from a business perspective.
These will include issues like:
- the business models of urban mobility providers
- co-existence of public and private mobility in cities through MaaS
- urban versus rural mobility solutions
- a European mobility model versus China and the US
- the impact of the decline of diesel in Europe
- the real advantages of the autonomous car
Peter Lakin (MBA 88D) [email protected]
Maxime Copin (MBA 14D) [email protected]