The INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club is happy to announce the organization of a Founders‘ Trek in Berlin on days 21/22/23 of September! In a nutshell, 3 strong objectives:
1) Providing a space for INSEAD students with the ambition to found a company after INSEAD to get clarity on what it means to be a Founder
2) Create meaningful conversations between INSEAD students and Berlin Alumni, Founder and other key actors (VCs, incubators…)
3) Present the Berlin Startup scene to current students
On Friday afternoon (Sept 22nd) we planned a round table session and we are looking for Alumni who would be able to answer to students’ questions such as:
- How to raise funds?
- How to build an efficient team?
- How to build a POC (proof of concept)?
- How can I choose the right incubator?
- How can the Alumni help me in my venture?
If you recognized yourself in this description please join us and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Yves SCHOEN MBA’96D has been appointed Managing Director of the Industrial Division of TÜV NORD GROUP, as « Geschäftsführer » TÜV NORD Systems GmbH & Co. KG, within a new leadership team, re-organised in line with a customer-focused organization based on four global business lines.
INSEAD Alumni Deepak Shahdadpuri MBA’98D and Will Klippgen MBA’03D present InseadAlumn Ventures:
InseadAlum Ventures is a Singapore-based, independent early-stage investment firm investing up to SGD 200,000 at a time in global startups led by at least one INSEAD alumnus. The firm made its first investment into Switchee Ltd, a UK-based internet-of-things startup that revolutionises the management of social housing and helps residents save on energy costs.
InseadAlum Ventures is endorsed by Dean Ilian Mihov and is funded by INSEAD alumni as well as faculty. Deepak and Will have create a microsite at https://inseadalumventures.com/iav/ to show you which funders are related to which country. They started the investment firm after a series of conversations across several years around how INSEAD should do more to help alumni get their startups off the ground. The early involvement from key supporters like Prof. Claudia Zeisberger and the GPEI was key to making it all happen.