SAVE the Date:
The INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club is happy to announce the organization of a Founders‘ Trek in Berlin on days 21/22/23 of September! In a nutshell, 3 strong objectives:
1) Providing a space for INSEAD students with the ambition to found a company after INSEAD to get clarity on what it means to be a Founder
2) Create meaningful conversations between INSEAD students and Berlin Alumni, Founder and other key actors (VCs, incubators…)
3) Present the Berlin Startup scene to current students
On Friday afternoon (Sept 22nd) we planned a round table session and we are looking for Alumni who would be able to answer to students’ questions such as:
- How to raise funds?
- How to build an efficient team?
- How to build a POC (proof of concept)?
- How can I choose the right incubator?
- How can the Alumni help me in my venture?
If you recognized yourself in this description please join us and send a mail to email@example.com.
Invitations and more information on registration will follow in due course!