IAAG Virtual Dinner Date with Wine Tasting
join us to network during an exclusive virtual wine dinner with leading producer from Italy’s Sud Tirol, Klaus Lentsch organized by Faye Cardwell of Quaranvino.
When: Thursday 12th November starting at 7.30 pm
Participation fee: IAAG Members 30,00 € / non-members 65€
(Shipping charges for shipping inside Germany included)
Registration: until 5th November. Limited capacity.
Please register here.
What you need to do to participate:
- Sign up with the link below and provide your full address for shipment of the wines.
- Your wines will be shipped by DHL or UPS direct to your home in Germany at the beginning of November. Shipping outside Germany within EU (except Finland and Sweden) is possible. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- You will receive a link with suggested recipes to pair with the wines for the dinner and a link to join the event.
- Tune in at 7.30pm on Thursday 12th November to enjoy an entertaining evening of wine talk with Klaus and moderated by Quaranvino founder & certified Sommelier, Faye Cardwell
- Enjoy meeting fellow diners in the virtual breakout moments during and after the meal
- We are 2 people at home, do I need to buy two tickets? No, tickets are valid per household, you receive 2 bottles of wine.
- Do I have to prepare the recipes? No, these are suggested recipes, feel free to take inspiration and pair the wines with your favourite dishes
- Do we cook all together during the event? No, the event is dedicated to enjoying the wine, the suggested recipes will pair perfectly, best to prepare them ahead of time but if you’re still cooking in the kitchen – that’s fine too!
- Do I have to eat the dishes at the same time as the call? That’s up to you, there’s no strict timetable to this. You can prepare the dishes before the event and eat during, or just simply pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy the event!
- Can I ask questions? Yes, you can ask questions either in the chat or directly in the call.
- Can I invite some friends to my home and enjoy the event with them? Sure, however we find that groups of more than 3 guests become distracted from the call and miss out on the great chat with the winemaker
- How do you choose the wines? We only work with wineries whose wines we love and who have great stories to share. We choose labels that work well together and have a special significance either for the region or the winery.
- Will I get chance to buy some more wine if I really like it? Yes, at the end of the event you’ll receive a special discount code to purchase more wines through the Quaranvino Webshop