GET COACHED • GET REAL • FORGET SMALLTALK
Three breath taking coaches will work with you on: Who do I dare to be and which impact do I wanna stand for? How inspiring am I on a scale from 1 to 10? How does my very own thinking limit me? What is my growing edge? My purpose? And what commitment will I make towards following it?
09:45-10:00 Welcome & intro
10:00-12:30 Why am I here? What’s my bottleneck to growth?
Using a couple of coaching methods we’ll determine: What areas in my life – if improved just a little bit – will have the biggest positive effect on all other areas? And: How does my thinking contribute to the results I am
getting in those areas?
14:00-16:00 What do I REALLY want?
• In 2h we coach you to create a compelling vision for yourself – for the coming years and beyond (if you like).
• You don’t think you have a vision? Or having a vision is just too weird in general? Just wait and see 😉
• Btw: we will also finish up any unanswered topics from the morning
16:00-16:30 Coffee break
16:30-18:30 Action time! What baby steps will YOU need to take to get going?
• Vision without action is just an empty promise – says Oprah Winfrey and we agree.
• We’ll identify the main actions that REALLY should be a priority (those things that usually end up in the box
“important but not yet urgent”) and get inspired by the visions and actions of our peers
10:00-12:30 Individual Coaching on Action Planning
• On Saturday we’ll be serious! This is when we sit down one-by-one and really think about how everything from
Friday can be integrated into our lives.
• Chances are that we’ll be inclined to just come up with MORE TO DO LISTS on Friday. This however isn’t the
solution. On Saturday we’ll check: How to we need to realign areas in our life such as family, friends, career,
health so that they make SENSE and FIT our VISION rather than competing with it.
• Sounds abstract? Just join! If you really wanna get something out of this, don’t miss it!
12:30-13:00 Final closing round
Fee: € 85.- for IAAG-Members, incl. lunch on Friday
€ 119.- for Non-Members, incl. lunch on Friday
Venue: McKinsey & Company Sophienstraße 26, 80333 München
Booking Policy: This is an event for INSEAD Alumnae only.
Members are welcome to bring their partner/ guest.
Registration required. Limited capacity.
For Registration please click here
Events in Munich