How do I join/renew my membership?
To join/renew your HKNAA membership is very easy. Fees are HK$ 600 for one year, or HK$ 1,200 for three years from the date of joining, and you can make payment by:
- Click here to join/renew online (membership status would be updated immediately)
- If you encounter any payment issue, please contact Carrie Chan (Treasurer) at [email protected].
What if I already have paid membership in another national alumni association?
Because of the complexities around membership fees transfer, the INSEAD Alumni Association does not allow transfer of membership. However, in Hong Kong we will honour any INSEAD Alumni Association membership as though you are based in Hong Kong. Later when it is time for you to renew, you can then join the Hong Kong Alumni Association.
What benefits do I get as a paid member?
- Research at your fingertips with Business Source Alumni – SWOT analyses and country reports plus content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist and Journal of Management. (Click here for the guide to access Business Source Alumni)
- Discounts to Hong Kong alumni events, and priority for sold-out or limited ticket events
- Premium access to the advanced search features of the Alumni database. Search for alumni who work in sectors and companies of interest, in countries or cities you are visiting or targeting, from specific promotions or programs, and more.
- Search INSEAD alumni jobs board and post CVs
- Reciprocal membership benefits mean your HKNAA membership is valid worldwide, and remains valid if you relocate to another country (some local privileges may vary).