This conference presents the innovation to provide a forum for researchers and directors (practitioners) to :
– exchange and enrich their views on governance;
– discuss the questions and issues that directors (practitioners) struggle with;
– obtain feedback from practitioners and academics alike on the existing academic knowledge, innovative research results, new ideas that ought to be investigated, and major important research directions for the future.
Allow us to share a few highlights :
– The conference will open with a keynote speech by renowned professor in the field of top management, Joseph Porac (New York Stern University);
– The first morning will focus on three key areas: CEO and top executive compensation, Board composition, Board process;
– Faculty will share their on-going research for directors’ feedback;
– Sunday morning will be reserved for discussion among peer directors on the topic of their choice;
– Directors will have the opportunity to attend some academic sessions if interested.
– And not to be missed, we will visit one of France’s best kept secrets – the medieval city and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Provins, followed by a medieval banquet dinner!
Registration (By invitation only. Seats are limited, we encourage you to register early)
– 3 categories of tickets for sale:
Directors (non INSEAD Alumni) – 750,00€
Directors (INSEAD Alumni) – 550,00€
Academics – 220,00€
Please click here to visit the conference website where you will be able to:
– Read the detailed programme
– Register online
– Access the practical information
We look forward to seeing you in Fontainebleau next June!
Remaining at your disposal for any questions you may have, please contact us at [email protected] or by telephone (+33 (0)1 60 72 90 89).
The ICGI Team