“Multi-Cultural Impact on Boards and in Boardrooms”
Nov 12 , 2018, 12.00 CET, 6AM US, 6 PM Asia
Working as a board director in international environments is an exciting opportunity but also poses challenges. The challenges span keeping updated with the markets and business, as well as geo-political and regulation challenges. In addition it also includes challenges in boardroom interactions in areas as communication style, accents and fluency, attitudes to hierarchy and norms for decision making.
In this webinar we will understand more about
- Navigating through cultural differences in international Boards
- Independent directors putting the culture map to work
- Cross cultural aspects in the Board room
Presented by :
- Saskia EC Kunst, (IDP-C), Non-Executive Board Director, with an extensive international leadership experience from Europe and Asia in port operations and in the energy industry. Saskia has been member and chairman of several Boards and is currently an independent, non-executive Director of the Board of a listed Italian infrastructure company, where she is the only non-Italian Board member.
- Simone-Eva Redrupp, INSEAD Professor, with previous business experience from finance, hospitality and consulting sectors. Eva-Simone is teaching at Insead corporate governance programs and facilitates international cross-cultural learning workshops for F500 and CAC 40 clients, now spending about half of her time in Asia.
Hosted by Liselotte Engstam, IDP-C, IDN Board Member.