Invitation: Maria van der Heijden in online INSEAD Sustainability Club event
Please register here for an interactive discussion with break-outs.
Maria van der Heijden is the CEO of MVO Netherlands, an influential organization that teams up with 2000 companies towards a climate-neutral, circular, inclusive and fair economy. In this on-line session we will learn more about her views on the “New Economy” and explore how:
- a new business roadmap is the quickest way to sustainability
- matchmaking and collaboration accelerates sustainability
- lobbying helps create future-proof business environments
- Versnellingshuis (an MVO and VNO-NCW joint venture) helps (INSEAD) entrepreneurs make their businesses more sustainable
- What INSEAD alumni can do to progress the cause of MVO Netherlands
We look forward to meeting many of you online.
The Dutch INSEAD Sustainability Club