Embracing diversity in entrepreneurship fosters innovation and creativity, bringing together a multitude of perspectives and experiences. A diverse entrepreneurial ecosystem not only reflects societal richness but also enhances adaptability to global markets. That is what High Tech XL have been developing in Eindhoven region for the past 10 years, by creating impactful ventures and startups addressing big societal issues.
INSEAD Alumni Association NL in collaboration with High Tech XL is delighted to invite you to join us to talk about entrepreneurship, diversity, and venture building in The Netherlands.
Speaker lineup for the evening:
- John Bell, CEO at High Tech XL
- Soukaina Adnane-Murphy, Founder at Onera Health and Investment Manager at Deeptech XL, INSEAD GEMBA’24
- Fabio Bambang Oetomo, CEO & Founder at Bambi Medical
- Betsy Lindsey, CFO and CoFounder at Aircision
- Moderator – Kirsten Spahr van der Hoek, Founder @ Center for Innovative Leadership, INSEAD EMCCC’14
The event will be kindly hosted by High Tech XL Venture Builder at their campus in Eindhoven – in the heart of the Dutch deep tech venture ecosystem.
18.00 Doors open, welcome drinks and bites
18.30 Introducing speakers: entrepreneurship stories
19.00 Audience Q&A moving into panel discussion