The SIN (Salamander Investment Network) gladly invites you to join the next SIN Venture Pitch evening on Wednesday October 27, 2021, starting at 18:30hrs, kindly hosted by Guidion (James Wattstraat 77-M, 1097 DL Amsterdam).
At least three interesting startups will pitch:
- PetBNB – the AirBnB for pets
- EDRV – electric vehicle charging APIs for operators and developers
- Moonbase – Investments in search funds
We hope to welcome many of you during this session. We appreciate your suggestions for startups that could come pitch for us as we are always looking for interesting leads.
For SIN Members: Please register HERE
For Non-SIN members:
The SIN (Salamander Investment Network) invites you to join our network of over 100 alumni and become a business angel. For a participation of € 891,04 you will:
- Join a community of INSEAD alumni interested in entrepreneurship and investments
- Officially become a shareholder in our investment vehicle
- Join startup pitch events and indicate investment interest
- Get updated on our current portfolio of four participations
- Have the opportunity to personally co-invest when interested
Three times per year we organize a Venture Pitch event for early-stage start-ups to pitch their business plans to our community and other interested alumni. When the SIN community deems the venture promising, we follow-up and an investment is made, either through the fund and/or by members privately. Among our shareholders there is a great sense of community.
We invite alumni of all backgrounds to complete this form if you are interested to join the next event and get to know SIN without any strings attached.
Jogchum Alberda (MBA ’19J)
Peter-Paul de Leeuw (MBA ‘17J)
Ward Masclee (MBA ‘17D)