STRATEGY FORUM 2023:
“Is it really all Doom and Gloom?
Navigating uncertainty towards a new society.”
Tuesday, June 27 from 15.00h – 21.30h
Felix Meritis Amsterdam
As the world emerges from the grip of the Covid-19 pandemic, we find ourselves confronted with a host of global challenges that demand our attention. While a tragic war unfolds in Ukraine, double-digit inflation exacerbates inequality, and the climate crisis deepens, it is crucial to ask ourselves: Is there room for hope, and can we make a difference?
Join us at this year’s Strategy Forum as we delve into the complex and uncertain landscape of our VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world. Strategy Forum is the flagship annual event of the INSEAD Alumni Association The Netherlands that brings together high-profile speakers from business, politics, and academia, as well as hundreds of alumni based in the Netherlands.
This year, together, as business leaders and members of Dutch society, we will explore how to leverage our strengths and forge a brighter future.
Immerse yourself in this captivating and thought-provoking event on June 27, set in an iconic venue in the heart of Amsterdam.
Eric Rondolat, CEO, Signify
Dr. Joe Zammit-Lucia, adviser to business leaders, author, public speaker, and commentator
“How should we split the climate action bill in the Netherlands?” a breakout interactive session organized by the NAA-NL Sustainability Club:
- Niels Kastelein, Director of Climate Policy, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate
- Adrian de Groot Ruiz, Executive Director, Impact Institute
- Cristina Prat Taranilla, Co-Founder, FUL
- Jop Weterings, Expert Associate Partner, McKinsey
“Disruption for Impact: How Technology Helps,” a breakout panel discussion organized by SparkOptimus:
- Jan Derck van Karnebeek, incoming CEO, Royal FrieslandCampina; CEO, GreenV
- Bart Leurs, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, Rabobank
- Tom Voskes, Managing Partner, SparkOptimus
- Vincent Tuk, Chief Digital Officer, Eneco
- Moderator: Marco Piazzalunga, Associate Partner, SparkOptimus
“Future of Finance,” a breakout panel discussion organized by the NAA-NL Women in Business Club:
- Florentine Fokma, Partner, SHIFT Invest and NBI Investors
- Ruben Koekoek, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Social Finance NL
- Moderator: Kirsten Spahr van der Hoek, Innovation Lead, Accenture NL
- Moderator: Chantal Stoffelsma, Senior Investment Manager, NPM Capital
“Healthcare all doom and gloom? Find out in our conference room!” a breakout interactive session organized by the NAA-NL Healthcare Club:
- Ymke Fokma, INSEAD MBA; Member of the Board / CFO & COO, Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital
- Dr. Jan Kimpen, Sr Medical Adviser, Philips NV, SVP; former CMO, Philips NV; former CEO, UMC Utrecht
- Dr. Rob Baatenburg de Jong, Departmental Head ENT & Chair Steering Committee Value-based Care, Erasmus MC
- Dr. Martine de Bruijne, Professor of Public Health and Director Amsterdam Public Health Research Institute
Finally, Nathan Furr, Associate Professor of Strategy, INSEAD, will deliver a highly engaging Virtual Reality Masterclass, during which all attendees will put on VR headsets and engage in an immersive experience.
15.00 Doors open
15.30 Keynote addresses
17.10 Breakout sessions
18.30 VR Masterclass
20.00 Walking Dinner
1016 EZ Amsterdam