Dear INSEAD alumni,
The SIN (Salamander Investment Network) gladly invites you to join the next SIN Venture Pitch evening on Tuesday December 8, 2020, starting at 20:00hrs, hosted virtually. Three interesting startups will pitch:
– Honest Agtech (autonomous robots for greenhouses)
– Figo (on demand mobility aggregator)
– Governance.com (corporate governance software in financial sector)
We hope to welcome many of you during this virtual session. We appreciate your suggestions for startups that could come pitch for us as we are always looking for interesting leads.
For SIN members: REGISTER HERE
For Non-SIN members:
The SIN (Salamander Investment Network) invites you to join our network of over 100 alumni and become a business angel. For a participation of € 891,04 you will:
• Join a community of INSEAD alumni interested in entrepreneurship and investments
• Officially become a shareholder in our investment vehicle
• Join startup pitch events and indicate investment interest
• Get updated on our current portfolio of four participations
• Have the opportunity to personally co-invest when interested
Three times per year we organize a Venture Pitch event for early-stage start-ups to pitch their business plans to our community and other interested alumni. When the SIN community deems the venture promising, we follow-up and an investment is made, either through the fund and/or by members privately. Among our shareholders there is a great sense of community.
We invite alumni of all backgrounds to complete this form if you are interested to join the next event and get to know SIN without any strings attached.
Furthermore, after years of dedication of the current SIN board, 3 new active board members will take over. During the current board’s realm SIN has invested in 2 new participations and welcomed more than 40 new members. Please join us in thanking Samuel, Daan and Pieter for all their great work!
The new SIN Board