How Product Games Work
Product Games, presented by VISATM, will challenge you to put on the hat of a product manager at a leading technology company – Stripe, and solve a real product problem.
Stripe is a technology platform that developers use to build internet businesses. Thousands of businesses-ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies-rely on Stripe’s software tools to securely accept payments, expand globally, and create new revenue streams.
Stripe Connect allows marketplaces and platforms to accept money and pay out to third parties; Connect provides a complete set of building blocks to support virtually any business model, including on-demand businesses, e-commerce, crowdfunding, software platforms, and travel and events.
1. In 2017, Stripe launched a new account type for their Connect product, called “Express”
- Why do you think Stripe launched this new account type?
- How do you think Stripe is measuring the success of Express?
2. Design an additional feature for Connect and outline which users would be your target audience for this feature, including rough mocks if possible. Why build this change?
3. Based on your hypothesis and metrics from the first question, let’s assume Express failed. What does that tell you and what would you do next?
- Not more than 15 pages
- Problem & solution concept validation
- Identification of set of solutions and prioritization
- Specifications of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Identification of success metrics
- Your imagination is the limit
- MockUps, Text, Graphs, Gif, Screenshots, Spreadsheet, etc.
Deadline – 23.59 hours SGT on 15th October