Notice is hereby given that electronic voting will be conducted for 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) from 14 to 29 April 2020.
Please find the 2019 Annual Report inclusive of the proposed 2019 AGM minutes (pages 21-22) and Financial Reports (pages 18-20) relating to The INSEAD Club of Singapore (INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore). We revised the Constitution and Bye-Laws during the 2019 AGM. The revised constitution was submitted to the Registry of Societies and has been approved.
Please refer to these documents:
Due to Covid-19 and the measures put in place, we have changed the AGM to electronic voting.
Members will receive an email from Jaz Athenia Chua email@example.com with the subject: INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore Annual General Meeting 2020 – Voting. Do check your SPAM folder if you have not received this email.
We require your participation to vote on 3 motions:
- Vote on the proposed 2019 AGM minutes (pages 21-22) and
- Vote on the 2019 Financial Reports (pages 18-20) of the 2019 Annual Report
- Vote to elect the following:
- New Board Members at 2020 AGM:
- Treasurer: Amy Xu MBA’14J
- Board Member (Clubs & Interests Groups): Julie He MBA’13D
- Board Member (Professor & Company Visits): Tan Eng Hwa TIEMBA’16Jan
- Re-Election for a second term for:
- Secretary: Jaz Athenia Chua TIEMBA’16Jan
We thank the following retired board members for their contributions
Retiring in 2020
- Abel Van Staveren EMBA’08Dec for his role as a Treasurer for 4 years and a mentor to the Exco and Alumni
- Ankit Kedia MBA’14D for his role as Board Member of Lifelong Learning and Career Development as well as leading Global INSEAD Day 2019
Retired in 2019
- Lydia Astill for her role as Executive Director for nearly 4 years.
- Rani Francois-Marie Saad AMP’15N for his role as a Board Member in Clubs & Interests Groups, onboarding clubs during his tenure, onboarding FUTR event for Alumni and his role as the NAA representative for DUAL.
- Reshmi Rajendran EMBA’16Dec for her role as Board Member (Sustainable Innovation) organising events and panel discussion with industry professionals and professors.
- Amit Puri MBA’06J for his role as a Vice President and organising company visits and professor series