Notice is hereby given that electronic voting will be conducted for the 1st Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of ‘The INSEAD Club of Singapore’.
We require the participation of IAA Singapore members to vote on 3 motions:
- To release funds of upto SGD 25,000 to seek legal advice on the future structure of ‘The INSEAD Club of Singapore’. Click here for details.
- Vote in Abdullah (Apo) Ozkececi, MCCC’19Dec-S as Vice-President (as required by the IAA SG Constitution Article VI.A.4).
- Vote in Vibhor Gupta, EMBA’21Jan as Secretary (as required by the IAA SG Constitution Article VI.A.4)
Members will receive an email from [email protected] on 16th November 2021 with the subject: INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore EGM 2021 – Voting. Do check your SPAM folder if you have not received this email. Voting ends on 3 December 2021 at 7.45 p.m.
Results of the votes will be announced at the virtual EGM. This event is for IAA SINGAPORE members only. You can register for the event here.
If you have any questions/feedback, please write to President, Jaz Athenia Chua TIEMBA’16Jan;Vice President-Elect, Abdullah (Apo) Ozkececi MCCC’19Dec-S; Treasurer Amy Xu MBA’14J or Secretary-elect Vibhor Gupta EMBA’21Jan
We thank the below outgoing Executive Council members for their contributions:
- Board Member for Marketing and Communication– Jean-Francois Legourd, MBA’12D for serving 3 years in this role and we wish him success in his start-up.
- Board Member for Clubs– Julie He, MBA’13D for serving 2 years in this role. We wish her tons of energy for her new baby and continued happiness for her family.
- Secretary– Brad Fraser, MAP’18Apr for his time and effort serving as Secretary and welcome his continued volunteering efforts as a mentor in our mentorship programs.