Notice is hereby given that electronic voting will be conducted for 2022 AGM from 24th February to 16th March 2022- 9:30 am.
AGM will be conducted as an in-person event.
When: Wednesday 16th March 2022, 8:00 – 10:30 am
Where: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Please find the 2021 Annual Report inclusive of the proposed 2021 AGM minutes (pages 28-31), EGM minutes (pages 32-33) and Financial Reports (pages 25-27) relating to The INSEAD Club of Singapore (INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore).
Don’t hesitate to contact our President, Jaz Athenia Chua TIEMBA’16Jan; Vice President Abdullah (Apo) Ozkececi MCCC’19Dec-S; Treasurer Amy Xu MBA’14J or Secretary Vibhor Gupta EMBA’21Jan if you have questions by 15th March 2022.
Members will receive an email from Secretary, INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore ([email protected]) on 24th February 2022 with the subject: INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore AGM 2022 – Voting. Do check your SPAM folder if you have not received this email. Voting ends on 16th March 2022 at 9:30 am.
To provide clarification on any matters related to the AGM a Zoom call will be scheduled on Wednesday 9th March 2022 at 7:00 – 7:45 pm for members. To register for this session click here.
We require your participation to vote on 5 motions:
- Vote on the proposed 2021 AGM minutes (pages 28-31)
- Vote on the proposed 2021 EGM minutes (pages 32-33)
- Vote on the 2021 Financial Reports (pages 25-27) of the 2021 Annual Report
- Vote to select one of the three proposed legal structures for IAA SG
- Vote to elect the following:
Re-Election for a second term for the following Board member/Office bearers:
- Treasurer : Amy Xu MBA’14J
- Board Member (Professor Series and Company Visits): Tan Eng Hwa TIEMBA’16 Jan