INSEAD Women in Business Alumni Club
Changing the status quo: Practical steps for Gender Equality in Leadership
Thursday 8 March 6.30pm, INSEAD Amphi Roskothen
- Vinika Devasar Rao is the Executive Director of the INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute. After completing her MBA from IIM, Bangalore, Vinika started her career with a multinational bank in India, went on to become General Manager of an American –Asian JV in the field of industrial chemicals and later became the Managing Director of a listed real estate company in Indonesia. More here.
- Jeremy Broome, Managing Director, Regional Head of Human Resources, Asia Pacific | Deutsche Bank. Jeremy joined the Company in 2008. Prior to his current role, Jeremy served as Global Human Resources Business Partner for Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management’s Active and Passive Investment Management businesses, and Head of HR DeAWM Investmentgruppe, based in Frankfurt. More here
- Karen Loon Executive Committee, BoardAgender Financial Services Assurance Partner, Territory Diversity Leader and Banking and Capital Markets Leader, PwC. With 28 years of experience working in Singapore and Australia, Karen leads the provision of assurance services tolocal listed and multi-national banking and capital markets players in Singapore, working with stakeholders including boards, senior management and regulators. More here
- Gilberto Gaeta Country Head for Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, and Emerging Markets for Google Marketing Solutions. Gilberto is responsible for Google’s advertising business with advertisers and agencies, and for extending Google’s solutions to new advertisers through partnerships. In his previous role at Google, he was responsible for Brand Solutions across APAC, supporting large corporations in brand building through digital marketing solutions. More here
- Janet Ang is Vice-President, Industry Solutions & Business Development, IBM Asia Pacific covering Australia & New Zealand, India, ASEAN and Korea. Janet is also a Member of the IBM Industry Academy. In her current role, Janet is responsible for leading IBM’s industry value creation for Asia Pacific clients across the key industries – Financial Services, Government & Healthcare, Industrial, Telco & Media, and Distribution – with Industry Solutions that bring together IBM’s portfolio of Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Platform Infra-structure and Systems of Engagement solutions as well as eco-system partner offerings. She also leads the charge for helping cities in Asia become smarter, cognitive cities. More here
- Emmanuelle Mace-Driskill Executive Director, Products & Strategic Planning, CHARLES & KEITH Group. Emmanuelle or Emma, as she is more affectionately known, is no stranger to luxury fashion having worked with some of the most prominent fashion brands globally. With in-depth knowledge of the luxury fashion industry, Emma has worked with teams in Paris, New York, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and many other countries with more than 20 years of experience in Asia. More here.
- Faculty lecture: Professor Zoe Kinias. Zoe is an Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD and the Academic Director of INSEAD’s Gender Initiative. She is also a member of the INSEAD Randomized Control Trials Lab. More here
The event is to be held on INSEAD Singapore campus at the Auditorium, Level 2, and will be followed with refreshments and networking. Sign up here
- INSEAD Alumni NAA Members and a guest each: $8
- INSEAD Alumni non NAA members: $38