The Student Fintech Club and TMT Club would like to invite you to the Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Fest, a three-day event happening from Although the event will not focus on world domination, we have something better: we will have industry experts come and introduce us to the enigmatic space of AI & ML, giving insights into the trends in today’s world and providing more colour into real-life applications of AI & ML.
The event will be held across three days focused on the following themes:
Day 1 (4 Dec) at INSEAD – Educating guests on the basics of AI & ML, and discuss general trends and applications
Day 2 (5 Dec) at Impact Hub Singapore – Come and hear from start ups and investors within the AI/ML space
Day 3 (6 Dec) at SGInnovate – Take a deep dive and experience real demos of AI/ML technologies
Speakers at the event include:
- Professor Phil Parker, Chaired Professor of Management Science, INSEAD
- Samuele Saini, Head of Strategy & Insights, Google Singapore
- Sushil Anand, ASEAN Cognitive Lead, IBM
- Dr Laurence Liew, Director, AI Industry Innovation @ AI Singapore
- Assistant Professor Pham Quang Cuong, Nanyang Technological University
- Jason Strimpel, Head of Platforms, tryb Group
The event is free for NAA Members. Contact us for code.
Non-NAA Members pay $30
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: