Workshop: Digital Disruption – Reimagining The Future of Corporate Training and Learning
This phenomena has fuelled new demands for “just-in-time” and “just-right” learning.
“24/7 learning” will arguably become one of the most critical organisational competencies as competitive advantage in the digital age is heavily dependent on the “just-in-time” and “just-right” discovery and application of new knowledge.
Yet, corporate education has by and large remained in the post-industrial education paradigm of the traditional classroom with fixed schedules and long lead times, and learning is a neglected competency area in many organisations.
Join us for an experiential workshop and discussion with Roslina Chai, Chief Learning Curator of start-up Gnowbe, an enterprise micro-learning solution for professionals, to explore:
- Why is this an important question worthy to invest in tackling?
- What exactly are the implications of digitisation on training and learning?
- How can organisations re-organise to leverage the digital opportunity?
- What corporate training and learning paradigms are past their shelf life?
- What the future of corporate learning and training might look like: Learning-by-doing, when the learner is ready, across dispersed teams, just-in-time.
INSEAD Alumni Non-NAA Members: $55
DUAL Members: $35