Future FinTech Funding – VC & Start-up Perspectives
Opening & Welcome by Professor Claudia Zeisberger, INSEAD Academic Director of the Global Private Equity Initiative (GPEI)
Wednesday 21 June, 6.30pm at INSEAD
Join us as we deep dive into SEA FinTech Investing.
This select event will bring together the perspectives of prominent FinTech investors and entrepreneurs as they share personal stories on how they go about investing or obtaining funds.
- We will explore the specific criteria used by VCs to identify and choose investment targets and also evaluate the performance of their investments
- To contrast, we will hear from entrepreneurs on they identify sources of funding, approach and decide to work (or not) with prospective investors
- We will also discuss the current opportunities and challenges associated with the current SEA Fintech ecosystem.
Agenda is as follows:
- Opening & Welcome by Professor Claudia Zeisberger, INSEAD Academic Director of the Global Private Equity Initiative (GPEI)
- Overview of SEA FinTech Investing by Arnaud Bonzom, 500 Startups: Who’s investing, why? Why not? What’s hot / what’s new?
- Panel Investors-Investees
* Prajit Nanu, CEO of Instarem
* Olivier Berthier, MoneyThor
*Christiaan Kaptein, Dymon Ventures
*Yash Sankrityayan, Jungle Ventures
- Q&A with Audience
Registration at 6.30pm for a 7pm start
INSEAD alumni NAA members and a guest each: $30
INSEAD alumni non-NAA members and a guest each: $60
FutureFinTech.co events connect the people who matters in the FinTech Ecosystem.
We focus on deep content sharing and intimacy, rather than on broad coverage in a massive group size. Due to the confidentiality of some exchanges, there will be no media / press coverage.