Co-hosted by HKUST School of Business, INSEAD Alumni Association Sg, The Economist, Nanyang Business School and SGX
Only for INSEAD Alumni Association members – 20 places.
Join this event to listen to a panel of distinguished speakers, including INSEAD professor Antonio Fatas, to discuss the macro-economic challenges facing the global economy and the implications for Asia and ASEAN in particular. The purpose would be to paint a picture of the key macro-economic challenges facing our world, how they connect, and what business leaders need to seriously consider.
Join us also for networking opportunities with alumni from other business schools, including HKUST and Nanyang Business School.
Sean Ferguson, Associate Dean (MBA & MSc Programs) and Director of MBA programs, HKUST Business School, will moderate.
Schedule of Events:
- First speaker: Simon Baptist, Global Chief Economist at the EIU will speak about global forces and their implications
- Second speaker: Antonio Fatas, INSEAD Professor will discuss the impacts on Asia and ASEAN
- Third speaker: Andy Staples, Chief Economist for North Asia will speak from the viewpoint of CEOs in the region; what they are worried/positive about, and how they are reacting
- Panel discussion and Q&A moderated by Sean Ferguson
- Networking session amongst various business school alumni afterwards