Launch of the INSEAD NAA Singapore INDEVOR Club
Complimentary for 1st 30 NAA members to register!
Tuesday 22 May, 7pm at INSEAD
This select event will bring together impact investors and social entrepreneurs who debate on the topic: “Does Impact Make for Good Business?”
Join these experts as they debate on whether it is possible for social purpose and profit to co-exist? Is the triple bottom line an elusive myth?
Moderated by Greg Blackwood-Lee, MBA’99J, Managing Partner at Genuine Interest, our guest speakers for the event include
- Sumitra Pasupathy, MBA’01, Country Director Singapore / Malaysia, Ashoka
- En Lee, Partner, Asia Pacific Head, LGT Impact
- Jugnu Pati, Investment Manager, Bamboo Capital Partner
- Yoav Elgrichi, Co-Founder, ImpacTech
Special Celebratory offer – First 30 NAA Members Registrations are complimentary! More details here
- INSEAD ALUMNI NAA Members and a guest each $10
- INSEAD ALUMNI Non-NAA members and a guest each $30
Founded in 1993, INDEVOR is INSEAD’s Global Impact Network for alumni and students. Our mission is to employ and encourage others to employ Business as a Force for Good in society. The Club has been reinvigorated following the strong interest shown to bring together alumni interested in impact. 2018 marks the 25th anniversary years since the founding of the INDEVOR club. We will be hosting an INDEVOR25 conference in Singapore on 30 November 2018 and so be sure to mark your calendars!