Healthcare and TMT Club Panel Discussion: Digital Disruption in Health – Exclusive for NAA members!
Monday 12 February, 5.30 – 7pm at Amphi Roskothen
Digital Disruption in Healthcare – how technology and big data is transforming healthcare.
- Opportunities (e.g. personalized medicine; predictive power to better tackle health epidemics)
- Challenges (e.g. data protection and privacy; ethical issues regarding use of personal information such as higher insurance premiums for known health risks)
- Emerging industry trends
- Mark Stabile, Professor of Economics, INSEAD, The Stone Chaired Professor in Wealth Inequality, Academic Director, The James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality
- Francois Cadiou, CEO & Founder, Healint Pte. Ltd
- Ryan O’Donnell, Director & Site Head, Amgen Digital Health, JAPAC
- Ignacio Nacho Ferrero, INSEAD MBA candidate July 2018/Associate Professor IE University, Big Data & Analytics, Sanitas – Bupa
This event is co-organized Student & Alumni Healthcare club. See your mailer to register.