Wednesday, 27 April 2016 from 18:30 to 19:45 GMT (1.30am Sg Thursday 28/4)
At the heart of most bad interviews is a misunderstanding about how hiring managers actually make decisions. When choosing between qualified candidates they are neurologically predisposed to choose the candidates they have found likeable, memorable and motivated: those they have “connected” with.
The most important interview skill is not being able to recite perfectly scripted answers. It is the ability to talk about yourself in a human way and tell your story authentically. In the webinar we will discuss:
- Why “perfect” answers turn off interviewers;
- Why your motivations for your decisions are the most memorable elements in your stories;
- The ideal structure from your professional life story;
- The three best themes to use in your achievement stories;
- How to create a limited number of achievement stories that can be repurposed to cover 80% of interview questions;
- How to achieve “practiced authenticity” and combine great content with authentic motivation.
(use code “INSEADalum” if the free ticket is not shown)All attendees will receive the meeting slides, a recording and a resource pack. Not able to attend the session live? Please do register and you will receive all the material.