Click here to join us for the Launch of INSEAD Women in Business Alumni Club in Singapore. We invite you to connect with other alumni, to engage through networking and educational events and to work together on making diversity and gender equality happen through leadership in our organisations.
You can find out how you can participate or tune in to future activities. We have outstanding female speakers for the launch. All three leaders are at the forefront of what’s happening in their respective fields and contribute to shaping digital economy – technology, research and marketing:
The discussion will focus on leadership challenges in the fast developing world of Digital Economy with an underlying focus on achieving gender balance and feature two alumni and an INSEAD professor:
- Jacqueline Poh (MBA’08D), the founding CEO of GovTech with mission to empower a nation of possibilities through technology. She plays a leading role in the Government’s Smart Nation and Digital Government initiatives and serves on a range of boards in key technology oriented institutions in Singapore. She is an Oxford, Cambridge and INSEAD MBA graduate.
- Zoe Kinias, INSEAD Academic Director. Her research focuses on how social identities and situational factors affect individuals’ understanding of social and professional events and on how to improve individual and group performance. Her work includes investigations of decision making bias and resiliency to threatening professional situations.
- Helen Duce (EMBA’13D), Founder of Lean In Chapter Singapore, is a Sustainable Business & Branding Expert who has spent over 20 years with companies like Unilever, GSK and Sony. Her Singapore ‘Lean in’ Chapter follows Sheryl Sandberg’s initiative to encourage women to pursue their career ambition through peer to peer support.
The event will commence at 7pm after registration and refreshments at 6.30pm.Take action today and register!
- INSEAD Alumni NAA Members – $20
- INSEAD Alumni non NAA members – $50
INSEAD Women in Business Alumni Club aims to foster a platform to connect women alumni across the INSEAD Singapore community, engage through networking and educational events to raise awareness and promote diversity and gender equality in leadership.
Katarina Uherova (GEMBA’14D) President
Jaz Athenia Chua (TIEMBA’16J) Member
Ewa Pinkowska (MBA’06D) Member