Alumni Clubs & Interest Groups bring together alumni who share a common interest in various industries and activities. Our Club heads and their committees organise events that will contribute to your knowledge and professional development.
If you are interested in creating or establishing a Club or Interest group in Singapore, please contact:
We have a number of Clubs and Interest Groups that provide special learning, networking opportunities & discounts to NAA Members:
- INSEAD Directors Network (IDN)
- INSEAD Energy Club
- INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club – Singapore
- INSEAD FinTech & Digital Innovation
- INSEAD Golf Club
- INSEAD Healthcare Club – Singapore
- INSEAD Organisation for Social Impact (INDEVOR)
- INSEAD Real Estate Alumni Club – Singapore (INREAL)
- INSEAD Retail, Consumer and Luxury Goods Club (RCLG)
- INSEAD United Runners Club of Singapore
- INSEAD Wine Club – Singapore
INSEAD Directors’ Network (IDN)
The INSEAD Directors’ Network (IDN), is open to all INSEAD Alumni that are board members or interested in Corporate Governance. The network organizes events like IDF forums, dinners, webinars, has its own website with both public and private member resources, closed LinkedIn Group and has an Advocate & Connect Board Search & Mentor Initiative. IDN was originally started by alumni of INSEAD’s International Directors Programme (IDP), and has become an INSEAD Global Alumni Club.
IDN Ambassador – Singapore
INSEAD Energy Club
- Evangelize INSEAD messaging of “Business for Good” by championing the global climate emergency & sustainability topics and create awareness with clear actions
- Develop strong synergies with the INSEAD student energy club, and be the bridge from student community to energy industry platform
- Leverage robust network of INSEAD alumni passionate about “sustainability” and “clean energy” into meaningful dialogue and thought leadership activities
- Support activities with INSEAD CDC to provide a platform for professional networking & support/participate in field immersion activities
- Explore regional and global alliances with Universities, Innovation labs, corporate ventures for ideation and diffusion
Kaushik Burman MBA’11D
|General Secretary, Comms, Finance, & PR
Natasha Saini MBA’19J
|VP, INSEAD Coordination(CDC, alumni, EMBA, & students)
Mudita Suri MBA’19D
|VP, Partnerships(Corporates, start-ups, venture builders, & universities)
Gurpreet Singh MBA’14D
|VP, Partnerships (Corporates, start-ups, venture builders, & universities)
Varun Shah MBA’19D
INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club – Singapore
The aim of the Club is to act as a binding force for the INSEAD Entrepreneurship Community in Singapore. Every INSEADer (alumni or current student) who is an Entrepreneur or who has interest in Entrepreneurship is welcome to be a part.
Initially we will be pursuing three main activities.
- Organize periodic INSEAD Entrepreneur Dinner or Cocktails. These will be announced on our events calendar.
- Build a database of INSEADers involved in entrepreneurial ventures here in Singapore.
We would like to request all INSEAD Entrepreneurs in Singapore to please send us an e-mail with their e-mail address, phone numbers and company’s website URL so that we can reach out to them to get more details about your companies for our database.
- Act as a conduit for information for entrepreneurial activities/bootcamps organized by INSEAD.
We would love to get more INSEADers involved to organize a range of other activities to support and grow the entrepreneurial spirit in the INSEAD Community in Singapore. Don’t hesitate to contact us:
Balazs Fogoly MBA’06D
Smriti Gupta MBA’11J
INSEAD FinTech & Digital Innovation
Our network Future FinTech aims to bring together the knowledge and the people who have the power to make Singapore a smarter Financial Services hub power and to design, build and grow SEA Fintech success stories. For more information click here or contact:
|Arvin Singh MBA’14J|
|Kevin Boezennec MAP’20Feb|
|Sagar Sarbhai MBA’17J|
INSEAD Golf Club
Want to keep on top of latest news coming from the INSEAD Golf Club? Contact:
Your Chief Golfing Officer
INSEAD Healthcare Club – Singapore
The INSEAD Healthcare Club team wants to develop a strong INSEAD Healthcare community in Singapore and is planning the upcoming activities and events:
- Welcome drinks/meet and greet the new comers to Singapore in September
- Pink Ribbon Race: October 5 (breast cancer race)
- Monthly Dinner / Casual networking
- Career Speed dating
- Annual regional event
Please stay tuned for future announcements about events and ways to engage with the club. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the near future and hope that you will get involved with the INSEAD Healthcare Club of Singapore. Contact Antoine, Christophe, Guillaume, or Maryline at:
|Co-President, Secretary & Communication Lead
Antoine Clavier MBA‘18D
|Co- President, Career & Women Lead
Maryline Marquet MBA‘09J
|Vice-President, Entrepreneur Lead
Veronica Chew MBA‘09J
|Vice-President, Conference Lead
Guillaume Pollet GEMBA’19D
INSEAD Organisation for Social Impact (INDEVOR)
Society is asking that Business take responsibility for its actions and generate net positive impact on its environment when it carries out its affairs. The mission of INDEVOR is to support, promote and advance ways and ideas that generate positive impact in society through business (for and not-for profit alike) among INSEAD alumni and beyond. As a strong hub, both for INSEAD and in South-East Asia generally, Singapore has a particular role to play in leading and unifying impact-driven initiatives across the region. Maintaining an active & inclusive network of interested parties; providing impact-related career opportunities; and distributing relevant content on the topic are INDEVOR’s main action streams.
|President National Club
Kimber Lee MBA 18’D
INSEAD Real Estate Alumni Club – Singapore (INREAL)
- Bring together INSEADers interested in real estate related businesses and opportunities.
- Foster active networking, bonding and collaboration among INSEADers and industry experts.
- Share and exchange perspectives and insights into the latest real estate trends and developments.
- Organise and host webinars, seminars and dialogues to share and exchange perspectives and insights.
- Organise and host site visits to share and appreciate real estate developments within Singapore and outside Singapore.
- Administer and share regular updates via social media, chatgroups, newsletters, etc on the latest real estate developments.
Edward Wang TIEMBA’17Jan
INSEAD Retail, Consumer and Luxury Goods Club
Our mission is to bring together professionals working in or interested in the retail, luxury and consumer goods sectors in Asia
We want to provide a platform where alumni or current students can exchange ideas on trends and challenges facing the business today and network with industry professionals. RCLG is open to and interested in collaborating with other like-minded INSEAD clubs to run joint events that will benefit a bigger cross-section of INSEADers. For more information please contact:
Aymeric Lacroix EMBA’17Dec
INSEAD United Runners Club – Singapore
The INSEAD United Runners Club is is looking for a new Club Lead. Interested? Please contact Vibhor Gupta EMBA’21Jan.
INSEAD Wine Club – Singapore
Mission of the club:
- To bring INSEAD alumni together to share a common passion
- To network in a relaxed environment enjoying fine wines
- To learn about wine, its ecosystem and related businesses
Type of events
- Wine and spirits education
- Wine and spirits appreciation and tasting
- Industry overview and understanding
- Wine ecosystem
- Wine investment
- Wine and spirits related business set up
- Access to wine, spirits and accessories sales / discount through presenters and partners
For more information or if interested in helping organise an event, please contact:
Other members of the Committee include:
Alexia Adda GEMBA’18A (WSET Level 2)
Alexis Lhoyer MBA’13D (WSET Level 3)
Coraline Bucquet MBA’19J
Danny Soh TIEMBA’17 (WSET Level 3)
Hannes Hentze GEMBA’19A
Jon Chee GEMBA’19A (CMS)
Keane Nguyen MBA’19J (ex VINSEAD President)
Loic BRACHET TIEMBA’20 (WSET Level 3)