Alumni Clubs & Interest Groups bring together alumni who share a common interest in various industries and activities. Our Club heads and their committees organise events that will contribute to your knowledge and professional development.
If you are interested in creating or establishing a Club or Interest group in Singapore, please contact:
|Julie He MBA’13D|
|Rani Francois-Marie Saad AMP’15D|
We have a number of clubs that provide special learning, networking opportunities & discounts to NAA Members:
- INSEAD Directors Network (IDN)
- INSEAD Energy Club
- INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club – Singapore
- INSEAD FinTech & Digital Innovation
- INSEAD Healthcare Club – Singapore
- INSEAD Organisation for Social Impact (INDEVOR)
- INSEAD Private Equity Club (IPEC)
- INSEAD Real Estate Alumni Club of Singapore (IREACS)
- INSEAD Retail, Consumer and Luxury Goods Club (RCLG)
- INSEAD TMT Network
- INSEAD United Runners Club of Singapore
- INSEAD Wine Club – Singapore
- INSEAD Women in Business
INSEAD Directors’ Network (IDN)
The INSEAD Directors’ Network (IDN), is open to all INSEAD Alumni that are board members or interested in Corporate Governance. The network organizes events like IDF forums, dinners, webinars, has its own website with both public and private member resources, closed LinkedIn Group and has an Advocate & Connect Board Search & Mentor Initiative. IDN was originally started by alumni of INSEAD’s International Directors Programme (IDP), and has become an INSEAD Global Alumni Club.
INSEAD Energy Club
As one of IAA’s Global Clubs, the mission of the Energy Club is to be a forum of networking for energy and environment related issues for all of the INSEAD community. For more information please contact:
|Jean-Christophe Mortreux MBA’18D|
INSEAD Entrepreneurship Club – Singapore
The aim of the Club is to act as a binding force for the INSEAD Entrepreneurship Community in Singapore. Every INSEADer (alumni or current student) who is an Entrepreneur or who has interest in Entrepreneurship is welcome to be a part.
Initially we will be pursuing three main activities.
- Organize periodic INSEAD Entrepreneur Dinner or Cocktails. These will be announced on our events calendar.
- Build a database of INSEADers involved in entrepreneurial ventures here in Singapore.
We would like to request all INSEAD Entrepreneurs in Singapore to please send us an e-mail with their e-mail address, phone numbers and company’s website URL so that we can reach out to them to get more details about your companies for our database.
- Act as a conduit for information for entrepreneurial activities/bootcamps organized by INSEAD.
We would love to get more INSEADers involved to organize a range of other activities to support and grow the entrepreneurial spirit in the INSEAD Community in Singapore. Don’t hesitate to contact us:
Balazs Fogoly MBA’06D
Smriti Gupta MBA’11J
Ullrich Silaba MCCC’16J
INSEAD FinTech & Digital Innovation
Our network Future FinTech aims to bring together the knowledge and the people who have the power to make Singapore a smarter Financial Services hub power and to design, build and grow SEA Fintech success stories. For more information click here or contact:
|Arvin Singh MBA’14J|
|Laurent Simon TGM F/S’14Jul|
|Takeshi Yoshida MBA’02J|
INSEAD Healthcare Club – Singapore
The aim of the Club is to act as a binding force for the INSEAD Healthcare Community in Asia.
Every INSEADer (alumni or current student) with an interest in healthcare is welcome to participate.
We have two main areas of activity:
- Organize periodic INSEAD Healthcare Alumni networking events (Dinner, Breakfast) in major towns in Asia.
- Build a database of INSEADers involved in Healthcare in Asia, and introduce alumni from all over the world to our alumni based in Asia.
Francois Cadiou GEMBA‘12
INSEAD Organisation for Social Impact (INDEVOR)
Society is asking that Business take responsibility for its actions and generate net positive impact on its environment when it carries out its affairs. The mission of INDEVOR is to support, promote and advance ways and ideas that generate positive impact in society through business (for and not-for profit alike) among INSEAD alumni and beyond. As a strong hub, both for INSEAD and in South-East Asia generally, Singapore has a particular role to play in leading and unifying impact-driven initiatives across the region. Maintaining an active & inclusive network of interested parties; providing impact-related career opportunities; and distributing relevant content on the topic are INDEVOR’s main action streams.
|President Global Club
Gregoire Amigues MBA’95D
INSEAD Private Equity Club (IPEC)
INSEAD Private Equity Club (IPEC) – is INSEAD’s largest club providing a global forum for students and alumni alike, the organization has both an Alumni and a Student Club each working cohesively together, collaborating on events, such as conferences, and treks globally. With over 3,000 INSEAD alumni working in the private equity industry worldwide, IPEC’s goal is to support INSEAD’s thought leadership, participation, and recognition in the field. For more info contact us here.
INSEAD Real Estate Alumni Club – Singapore (IREACS)
Founded in 2011, the INSEAD Real Estate Alumni Club of Singapore (IREACS) brings together INSEAD alumni who either are active in any and all facets of the real estate industry or simply have an interest in the sector. The club organizes:
- Case study presentations
- Panels of key-speakers
- Site visits
- Networking drinks
- Provide a forum for alumni interested in real estate to exchange ideas, share experiences, and promote venture initiation
- Encourage openness towards the multidisciplinary aspect of real estate
- Provide opportunities for alumni to interact with current students and faculty in a spirit of camaraderie
INSEAD Retail, Consumer and Luxury Goods Club
Our mission is to bring together professionals working in or interested in the retail, luxury and consumer goods sectors in Asia
We want to provide a platform where alumni or current students can exchange ideas on trends and challenges facing the business today and network with industry professionals. RCLG is open to and interested in collaborating with other like-minded INSEAD clubs to run joint events that will benefit a bigger cross-section of INSEADers. For more information please contact:
Aymeric Lacroix GEMBA’17D
Michelle Sohn MBA’07J
INSEAD Global TMT Network
The global INSEAD Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Network’s mission is to “Bring together Alumni and members of the INSEAD community that are interested in how convergence in TMT is changing the way we think, learn, work, live, and play”.
The objectives are to:
- Facilitate global networking, cross-pollination and new opportunities for alumni
- Collaborate with NAAs to create traction for local events, network, share ideas, etc.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and spread ideas across the INSEAD community
- Provide a global “sharing platform” with the participation of alumni, faculty and students.
Want to stay informed? Join our global network on LinkedIn.
Our top priority is creating the local network and getting engagement with the local INSEAD TMT communities and like-minded people through quality events, word-of-mouth and collaborative communication, and professional networking.
Want to help out? Let us know if you want to contribute as part of the global core team or drive the local country TMT Network.
Some of the ways you could help us locally in the countries are the following:
- Help setting up the local network by supporting the organization of events, leveraging your network for locations, speakers, etc.
- Share and promote interesting articles, key events, trivia, job postings, et al, on our global LinkedIn platform
Do email us directly on TMTNetwork@insead.edu or contact:
|Tapas Kuila MBA’12D|
|Vikas Pandurkar AMP’12Aug|
INSEAD United Runners Club – Singapore
The INSEAD United Runners Club is open to all INSEAD alumni, faculty and students with a passion to run.
The club’s primary purpose and vision is to unite INSEAD Singapore runners of all endurance levels, paces and distances to enjoy running together in a non-competitive atmosphere, while at the same time, enjoying the beautiful outdoors that Singapore has to offer.
We encourage runners to join with an open mind and fun spirit.
Just remember, every morning when you wake up, how fortunate you are, to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, and of course to run! For more information please contact:
|John O’Shea MBA’09J|
|Waki Yoneoka MBA’11D|
INSEAD Wine Club – Singapore
Mission of the club:
- To bring INSEAD alumni together to share a common passion
- To network in a relaxed environment enjoying fine wines
- To learn about wine, its ecosystem and related businesses
Type of events
- Wine and spirits education
- Wine and spirits appreciation and tasting
- Industry overview and understanding
- Wine ecosystem
- Wine investment
- Wine and spirits related business set up
- Access to wine, spirits and accessories sales / discount through presenters and partners
For more information or if interested in helping organise an event, please contact:
Other members of the Committee include:
Join the INS-AL Wine Club(s) Telegram group for updates on INSEAD Wine Club events.
INSEAD Women in Business
The Club’s goal is to create a sustainable structure that supports continued global advancement of women through individual development, community creation, and cultural change in local Singapore landscape.
INSEAD has now a mentorship programme for women where alumni can become mentors. We can raise awareness about it in the events and see how it fits with the overall structure of our approach. The NAA runs Women’s events from time to time. Find out more here or contact:
|Ami Iwakami MBA’16J|
|Gaya Ananda MAP’18Jul|
|Katarina Uherova Hasbani EMBA’14Dec|
INSEAD Golfers Wanted!
If you are an avid golf player and keen to play with INSEADers, please contact Rani Francois-Marie Saad AMP’15D