The INSEAD Alumni Association Singapore and INSEAD Alumni Relations are continually working together to develop more worthwhile benefits to members. As well as preferential pricing on courses and events, and exclusive members only events, there are more great benefits to be enjoyed.
Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted or exclusive access to a wide range of alumni events and programs:
- Mentorship Program on iLink
- Industry and Expert events
- Career Development, Lifelong Learning, and Professors Lecture Series
- Social/networking events
- Discounted access to INSEAD-organised events, webinars and Lifelong Learning initiatives for alumni
- Free access to the INSEAD Library database Business Source Alumni
- Reciprocal membership benefits with other INSEAD National Alumni Associations around the world
Here are the various ways officially registered alumni can join:
CREDIT CARD (preferred method – status automatically updated in MyINSEAD)
Log into MyINSEAD – My Association*, select your National Alumni Association (Singapore) and click the “Purchase Now” button to purchase membership online. Please note that membership duration is set as: date of purchase plus 12 months or 36 months. Membership fee is:
*How to access MyINSEAD – My Association? Click here to find information on how to reset or change a password (in case you forgot it). Or reach out to INSEAD’s 24/7 service desk (include screenshot of IT issue faced) or +65 6799 5555 for technical support.
SGQR FUND TRANSFER (manual process – delayed status update in MyINSEAD)
You can pay by SGQR code (supported by Bank of China, DBS Paylah, Maybank, OCBC Pay Anyone, PayNow, Standard Chartered, UOB Mighty Singapore). Membership Fee is S$ 150 per annum. Please contact us for more details.
GIRO (manual process – delayed status update in MyINSEAD)
Yearly fee for GIRO sign up is S$ 130.00. Please note that GIRO arrangement may take up to 30 working days to process. Please contact us for giro form. We will process the form with your bank and deduct the membership fees on a yearly basis.