Membership of INSEAD Alumni Association South Africa is open to all INSEAD alumni. Subscriptions are for a 12 month period.
1. Annual subscription to the Alumni Association using our online payment portal
Price: R850 annually
*Email us at email@example.com to cancel your subscription
2. You can subscribe using your credit card or by Electronic Funds Transfer ( EFT)
Payment by Credit Card: https://my.insead.edu
Price: 50 Euros
3. Payment by EFT into our bank account
IAA Southern Africa
Nedbank, Rosebank branch 190 805
Account No. 195 728 3335
Reference: Surname and initials and indicate membership fees and please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: ZAR 850
There is a 50% discount for recent MBA graduates, which is available for 24 months after graduation
New Alumni payment portal:
Because of the complexities around membership fees transfer, the INSEAD Alumni Association does not allow transfer of membership. However, in South Africa we will honour any INSEAD Alumni Association membership as though you are based in South Africa. Later when it is time for you to renew, you can then join the SA Alumni Association.
What benefits do I get as a paid member?
- Research at your fingertips with Business Source Alumni – SWOT analyses and country reports plus content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist and Journal of Management. (Click here for the guide to access Business Source Alumni)
- Discounts to South Africa alumni events, and priority for sold-out or limited ticket events
- Reciprocal membership benefits mean your SANAA membership is valid worldwide, and remains valid if you relocate to another country (some local privileges may vary).