Following the success of the 2018 Alumni Recognition Awards, the INSEAD Alumni Association (IAA) and INSEAD are pleased to announce the 2019 Alumni Awards and call for nominations. For details about the awards criteria and nominations, please click here. To nominate an alumnus/a for an award, please complete the online nomination form by 1 November 2018.
This year, we have introduced two new categories which aim to recognise outstanding career achievements among our alumni, who demonstrate exceptionality in one or more of the fields related to the area they have been nominated for. The 2019 list of awards will include the following:
- INSEAD Alumni Force for Good Award
- INSEAD Alumni Global Entrepreneurship Award
- INSEAD Alumni Emerging Entrepreneur Award
- INSEAD Alumni Achievement Award (NEW)
- INSEAD Young Alumni Achievement Award (NEW)
- INSEAD Alumni Volunteer Leader Award
All INSEAD alumni are encouraged to submit nominations. The Award Committee made up of INSEAD Alumni Association and INSEAD Alumni Fund volunteers, alumni, faculty and staff, will review all nominations. The awards will be presented to the recipients at one of INSEAD’s upcoming Global Alumni Forums.