Events are open to INSEAD students, staff and INSEAD Alumni Association members. “Guest tickets” is a membership benefit, allowing members to bring colleagues and partners to selected events.
List of upcoming events organized or promoted by INSEAD Alumni Association in 2023:
(and more events in pipeline)
- March 15th: Networking drinks at restaurant AG.
- May 6th: INSEAD Padel Tournament at PDL Center Frihamnen
- May 24th: Annual General Meeting, including a presentation with interactive discussions about advances in AI. After the meeting, we will proceed with networking drinks.
- May 24th and 25th: The Annual INSEAD Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference, at the Novotel Tour Eiffel in Paris.
- Webinar and Peer Exchanges in collaboration with Boards Impact Forum (Board Mandate required to participate). See dates and event themes below:
- May 4th (8.00-9.30 am): Long Term Boards – Practices and Competencies
- May 16th (8.00-9.30 am): Experiences from Revisiting and Guding Sustainability Plans
- June 28th or 29th (8.00-9.30 am): ESG Board Pulse 2023
- August to November: INSEAD IN-BOARD Nordic Academy 2023
- September 7th: Webinar and Digital Dialogue about reshaping governance in a sustainability era.
- September 12th: Global INSEAD Day 2023 at the rooftop bar “Stockholm Under Stjärnorna”.
- September 16th or 23rd: Padel Tournament at the PDL Center Frihamnen. Register your interest here!
- October: Psychological Safety Event at McKinsey&Co Stockholm (further details to be shared shortly)
- November 8th: Ericsson Event (further details to be shared shortly)
- December 8th: Christmas Drinks (further details to be shared shortly)
OBS! In between the above mentioned events, we will also organize a number of social events, such as networking drinks, afterwork gatherings and random dinners.
List of past events organized or promoted by INSEAD Alumni Association in 2022:
- Oct 12 (Webinar) Strategic integration of sustainability, accelerated by engaged and active owners – register opening shortly
- Oct 6 (Stockholm) SIKAs M&A Session
- Oct 5 (webinar) Navigating the new world of work
- Oct 5 (Online Workshop) Venture capital, Business Angels and Startups
- Sep 12 Global INSEAD Day
- Sep 7 (Webinar) Rising to the ESG challenge: Routes to effective governance
- Sep 1 (Online) Masterclass The nuts and bolts of PE and VC funds
- Aug 26,27, Sep 23, 24, Oct 21,22 (Oslo) IN-Board Nordic
- 15 Jun (Stockholm), Afterwork with INSEAD and SIBSAN Alumni
- 9th Jun (Gothenburg), Afterwork with INSEAD & SIBSAN Alumni
- 30 May, IAA SE Annual General Meeting and Business Lunch
- 18 May, INSEAD Giving Day 2022
- 5 May, SIBSAN Event at Atlas Copco HQ
- 27 Apr (Stockholm), Afterwork with INSEAD and SIBSAN Alumni
- 25 Mar (Stockholm), Lunch talk: ScalingUp – lessons on high growth
- 21 Mar (Copenhagen), Welcome to the decade of energy transition
- 17 Mar (webinar), Changing the Climate in the Boardroom
- 9 Mar (Gothenburg), Afterwork with INSEAD & SIBSAN Alumni
- 8 Mar (webinar), Increasing Inclusiveness for a more Competitive Business
- 15 Feb (webinar), Discussion with the founders of “We Don’t Have Time”
For a lists of Global Events & Webinars organized by INSEAD please click here