As a member of INSEAD Alumni Association Sweden, you invest in yourself… and pay it forward! The organization is volunteer-run, and annual membership fees are used entirely to support the Associations initiatives.
- Priority to attend INSEAD Alumni Association Sweden’s digital and physical events throughout the year
- Free access to INSEAD Lifelong Learning Webinars
- 30% discount on INSEAD Lifelong Learning Pop-up Programmes: one or two days long, faculty-led and designed exclusively for alumni
- 30% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Open Programmes
- 40% discount on INSEAD’s Executive Education Online Programmes
- Access to a multitude of INSEAD Career Development Services, including two free Career Coaching sessions and a dedicated online Career Development website to aid alumni at different stages in their career
- Free access to INSEAD’s database Business Source Alumni (BSA) – with content from over 3,000 magazines and academic journals, including BusinessWeek, Fortune, Newsweek, The Economist, and Journal of Management, as well as country economic reports, industry reports, company profiles and more. A guide on how to access BSA can be found here.
- Access to National Alumni Association events in 48 other countries when travelling abroad, as well as Global Club events. Information about other National Alumni Associations and Global Clubs can be found here.
The preferred membership-payment method is through MyINSEAD and subscriptions run from January 1st to December 31st. The annual membership fee is 50 EUR when paid through MyINSEAD, or 550 SEK if paid through any of the alternative payment options:
- Swish: 1235266861
- Bank Transfer: 6921 423 735 381
- Bankgiro: 5142 9926
- HANDSESS / SE84 6000 0000 0004 2373 5381
Update your contact details