The INSEAD Alumni Forum Europe is getting closer, with:
• Paul Drechsler (IEP 88) President, CBI
joining an unmissable line-up which already features:
• Sir Martin Sorrell Group Chief Executive, WPP
• Anne Richards (MBA 92J) CIO, Aberdeen Asset Management
• Douglas Alexander former Shadow Foreign Secretary
• Richard Deverell Director, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
• Lord Hastings of Scarisbrick Global Head of Corporate Citizenship, KPMG
• Andreas Jacobs (MBA 90D) Chairman of Barrry Callebaut AG, Member of the Board of Jacobs Holding AG
• Sadia Khan (MBA 95D) President, INSEAD Alumni Association, CEO Selar Enterprises
• Renee Mauborgne Affiliate Professor of Strategy, The INSEAD Distinguished Fellow of Strategy and International Management, Co-director of the INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute
• Ilian Mihov Dean of INSEAD, Professor of Economics, The Rausing Chaired Professor of Economic and Business Transformation
• Gianpiero Petriglieri Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour, INSEAD
• Subramanian Rangan Professor of Strategy and Management, The Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Court Endowed Chair in Societal Progress, INSEAD
• Emma Walmsley CEO, GSK Consumer Healthcare
There will be more big names to come for the event on 3-4 June 2016 in central London.
The theme for the forum is “Business as a Force for Good?” Speakers will explore and debate the central – and sometimes controversial role – that business has to play in driving economic growth and building sustainable progress. Drawing on business experts from all over the globe, policy-makers, world-class INSEAD faculty and influential thinkers, the forum promises to offer an unrivalled opportunity to explore the trends and challenges that will set the agenda for tomorrow’s business. Attend the forum to meet and network with decision-makers, business leaders and INSEAD Visionaries.
The forum will provide alumni with an unparalleled opportunity to engage with INSEAD peers and high profile leaders from private, public and social sector organisations from around the world.
Forum and social tickets are only for sale to INSEAD alumni, students, potential students, faculty, staff and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by an alum.
More information and booking links available here.