Accelerating your career with Daniel Porot (MBA 66)
Saturday 29 October
This event is supported by Imperial College London
Mid-career for most professionals is the time when their skills and experience are reaching a peak. Great careers, however, do not just happen. It becomes more and more important to be visible in your organisation, to construct the right kinds of networks and to have a career strategy.
Daniel Porot (MBA 66) has been teaching career management skills to students and alumni at the world’s leading business schools for 40 years. This workshop allows alumni to review their achievements and career goals and (over the day) devise a strategy for career acceleration.
The workshop covers:
- How to increase your visibility in your own organisation
- Career design – how to target and identify your next step
- How to recognise your own experience and communicate it
- Making your case by identifying and using how, when and to whom to make your pitch
- Exploring the (external) hidden job market
- Interview and salary negotiation skills
Join alumni from other business schools including Yale and Imperial College London for this full-day workshop. Spaces are limited, so please book early.
VENUE Royal School of Mines at Imperial College London
Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BP
Nearest tube: South Kensington
TIME 09:00 to 17:00
COST Members £160 / Non-members £190