Executive Education Alumni Reception
Tuesday 17 October, 19:00 – 20:30
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
This event is sponsored by Investec
INSEAD’s Executive Development Programmes attract senior and talented business leaders from around the world. To celebrate this diverse and growing community in the UK, we invite you to a short reception to meet one another, discuss business and share your thoughts on the activities and opportunities that the Association could provide to become a rich resource for you.
Whether you completed your programme some years ago or have more recently spent time at INSEAD studying courses such as:
• Advanced Management Programme (AMP)
• Transition to General Management (TGM)
• Management Acceleration Programme (MAP)
• Inter-Alpha Banking Programme (INTAL)
• The Challenge of Leadership (COL)
• Leadership Excellence through Awareness and Practice (LEAP)
• International Directors Programme Certification (IDP-C)
• Masters’ degrees: Executive Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change (EMCCC) or Master in Finance (MFIN)
• PhD in Management Programme (PhD)
We look forward to meeting you in this convivial setting with a short address from Nermeen Varawalla, President, INSEAD Alumni Association UK. As INSEAD’s Executive Education programmes have once again been highly placed in the Financial Times Business School Rankings, let’s raise a glass to our business education.