Lunchtime sessions for freelancers and independent consultants
Monday 6 July 12:30-13:45
Are you a freelancer, independent consultant or looking for a job? Could you benefit from connection and conversation with other alums?
– have an idea that you’d like a sounding board for
– are thinking about how best to navigate your career during the pandemic
– are a job seeker suddenly thrown into the world of freelancing and are not clear how to proceed
– are a freelancer that wants to move into a permanent role
– or maybe you just miss intelligent and witty conversation
This is a forum to engage and exchange ideas. Join other alums for bimonthly conversations where you can chat, exchange and support one another (or be supported). We will have a general conversation followed by small breakout sessions to facilitate meaningful conversation and connection.
Lunchtime Sessions, run by alumni for alumni and their partners. Agenda and topic will be circulated with the event reminder.
Join the next session, hosted by Rahima Valji (MBA 03D), co-initiator of the UK opportunities and freelance/consultants job board.