This is event is sponsored by Kemp Little
London has been a global financial centre for centuries and ranks first in the 2015 Global Financial Centres Index. Over the last few years London has also become a centre for technology innovation and venture investing, with £1.46bn ($2.2bn) invested in the first half of 2015 alone. At the crossroads of finance and technology is “fintech”, where software is used to create innovative financial services. London is home to some of the best fintech companies in the world, which have the potential to change – and are changing – the financial services sector. A panel of outstanding fintech entrepreneurs, will debate the issues, and answer questions from the audience. Our topics will include:
• How is the financial services sector being changed by fintech companies?
• Do the fintech companies collaborate or compete with the established players (banks, insurers, funds, advisors)?
• How do you build a successful fintech company?
• How is fintech going to change London’s position as a global financial centre?
• What are the key factors necessary to maintain London’s leadership?
The panel will comprise of Elly Hardwick, CEO of Credit Benchmark, Michael Kent (MBA 03D) CEO of Azimo, leaders of fintech growth companies and Anil Stocker, Co-founder, CEO of MarketInvoice, the world’s largest peer-to-peer cash flow finance platform and Nikolay Storonsky, CEO of Revolut. The event will be moderated by Charles Claisse, Partner and Corporate Group Head at technology and digital media specialist law firm, Kemp Little.
VENUE Kemp Little
Cheapside House, 138 Cheapside, London EC2V 6BJ
Nearest tube: St Paul’s
TIME 18:30 for 19:00
COST Members £25 Members’ guests (non INSEAD) £35
REFRESHMENTS Wine and canapés