The Impact of AI on Business
Thursday 28 September, 18:30 for 19:00 – 21:30
This event is sponsored by Investec
The rapid advancement of artificial intelligence (AI) has resulted in its proliferation across various sectors – from consulting, banking and financial services to manufacturing, healthcare and media to name just a few. We are bringing together a panel of senior industry leaders to explore the latest trends and developments in AI and share their insights on how it has already transformed industries and how it will continue to do so, from revenue streams to operating models.
We will dive into the opportunities and challenges presented by AI and what it means for the future of work.
Key questions for the panel:
• How has AI transformed business operations in your industry, and what are the key benefits and challenges?
• What ethical considerations should organisations keep in mind when deploying AI systems, and how can they ensure privacy and ethical use?
• What measures can businesses take to ensure fairness, transparency, and accountability in AI algorithms?
• Should AI be regulated?
• How can businesses address the impact of AI on employment and workforce development?
• What emerging AI trends do you anticipate will have the most significant impact on businesses, and how can organisations leverage them for a competitive advantage?
Our panel includes:
- Sanjeevan Bala (LEAP 22May), Group Chief Data and AI Officer at ITV
- Tim Gordon (MBA 00D), Partner at Best Practice AI
- Keyur Mehta, Data & Analytics at Google
- Kaus Rajnish (MBA 14D), Managing Director at Accenture UKI
- Phil Starrett , CTO of Adobe EMEA
- Lyndon Subroyen, Global Head of Investec Digital
Moderator: Anukriti Singh (MBA 20J), Accenture