We are building a stronger foundation for INSEAD executives who wish to formalise their desire to take on greater responsibilities on boards in the UK and internationally.
The IN-BOARD Academy is a collaborative programme between INSEAD and the UK NAA, which aims to prepare leaders for current and future board roles through learning and sharing of knowledge and experience. IN-BOARD is a forum of experienced peers with expert partners and speakers.
Space is limited and open to Senior Alumni with a minimum of 10 years experience or more.
Benefits of the IN-BOARD Programme:
- Understand the fundamentals of board dynamics as well as the role and duties of the director
- Learn good practices from industry leaders sharing their experiences in an open and informal way
- Learn through case studies and from peers in a workshop environment
- Understand strengths, weaknesses, biases and postures of a director sitting at a board meeting
- Build and expand personal networks, become part of an active international IN-BOARD alumni community
The programme is delivered both on campus and in-country with Knowledge Partners. Start the 2022 programme with the in-country modules and complete the certificate at an immersive weekend at INSEAD (Fontainebleau) in November.
On Campus Module Dates for Leadership Programme 2022, in Fontainebleau
- Cohort 1: 30.11.- 3.12 2022, (Wed evening to Sat lunchtime)
- Cohort 2: 1.12.- 4.12. 2022 (Thur evening to Sun lunchtime)
UK Module dates with Knowledge Partners:
- NEW CONFIRMED DATE 20-01.2022 Human Resources and Executive Search SPENCER STUART
- 06.04.2022 Finance and Accounting DELOITTE (Opportunity to join the Deloitte Academy Programme)
- 26.04.2022 Corporate Strategy L.E.K
- 19.05.2022 Communications FTI
- 29.06.2022 Legal and Governance Withers LLP
All UK modules will take place in London in the afternoons, and we will provide further information on exact timings and content to accepted applicants. The sessions will be held in-person with adherence to national Covid guidelines in place at the time of the module.
Your UK IN-BOARD Committee,
Helen Pitcher (IDP-C’13S), Florence Hamilton (MBA’85J), Massy Larizadeh (MBA’96J), Rahima Valji (MBA’03D), Steven Parker (MBA’89D)
With thanks to our Knowledge Partners:
Correct at 29/03/2022